Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 : has announced notification for Indian Navy Bharti 2019 on its official website ( www.indiannavy.nic.in). Recruiting Department is inviting applicants for 2700 Sailor posts. This is really best opportunity for participants who want to do the job in Indian Navy. All the eligible and interested candidates can apply Online for Indian Navy Recruitment from 10th July 2019. You must have to read official notification to confirm your eligibility before apply (Official Notification PDF link is given below in this post). On this page, Candidates can get brief information like Selection Process, Educational Qualification, Eligibility Criteria and Pay Scale information of this recruitment.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2019
Total No of Posts:
- 2700 Posts
Post Name & Details:
- Sailor (Artificer Apprentice -AA) : 500 Posts
- Sailor (Senior Secondary Recruit – SSR): 2200 Posts
Sailor (Artificer Apprentice -AA) :
- 12th Passed with Min 60% Marks in aggregate with Maths & Physics and atleast one of the subject Chemistry/Biology/Computer Science from the board of School of Education recognized by MHRD, Govt of India.
Sailor (Senior Secondary Recruit – SSR):
- 12th Passed with Maths & Physics and atleast one of the subject Chemistry/Biology/Computer Science from the board of School of Education recognized by MHRD, Govt of India.
- Candidates Should be born between 01 February 2000 to 31 January 2003 (Both Dates Inclusive)
- 205/- for General / OBC Category
- No fees for SC/ST Category
- All India
- Starting Date of Online Application : 28 June 2019
- Last Date of Online Application : 10 July 2019
Download Advertisement: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here (Starting from 28 June 2019)
Login : Click Here
Note : Candidates are Requested to Read the Detailed Advertisement before Applying for the post
सुरु असलेल्या भरत्या