Table of Contents
- 1 Indian Railway Recruitment 2019
Indian Railway Recruitment 2019
Central Railway Recruitment 2019 :Central railway has been released official notification for 42 posts. Eligible and interested candidates can be apply for Central Railways Recruitment 2019 on or before 27th, 29th,28th 2019 respectively. Recruitment in Central Railway Mumbai Division through Walk-In Interview for the post of Para-Medical Category on Group C on full time contract basis. More details like age, qualification and how to apply application for Central Railway Recruitment is shared in below article. Details of the latest Indian Railway Recruitment 2019, Indian Raliway Bharti 2019, Central Railway Recruitment 2019, Central Railway Bharti 2019, Latest Recruitment 2019 is as follows.
Total No of Posts:
- 42 Posts
Post Name & Details:
- Dialysis Technician : 07 Posts
- Staff Nurse: 34 Posts
- Audiologist Cum Speech Therapist: 01 Post
Dialysis Technician :
- Diploma in Haemodialysis OR Two years satisfactory in-house training / Experience in Haemodialysis work in a reputed institution.
- Certificate as registered Nurse & Midwife having passed 3 years Course in General Nursing and midwifery from a School of nursing or other Institutions recognized by the Indian Nursing Council or B.Sc. (Nursing).
Audiologist Cum Speech Therapist:
- B.Sc and Diploma in Audio & Speech Therapy.
- 2 years experience in the related field.
Age as on 01st may 2019 (SC/ST: 05 Years Relaxation & OBC : 03 Years Relaxation)
- Post No 1: 20 to 33 Years
- Post No 2: 20 to 40 Years
- Post No 3: 18 to 33 Years
- No Fees
Date of Walk-In Interview:
- Dialysis Technician : 27th May 20129 (10:00 AM to 01:00 PM)
- Staff Nurse: 28th may 2019 (10:00 AM to 01:00 PM)
- Audiologist cum Speech Therapist: 29th may 2019 (10:00 AM to 01:00 PM)
Venue of Walk-In Interview:
- RECRUITMENT SECTION Central Railway, Personnel Branch, Divisional Rly. Manager’s Office, 3rd Floor, Annex Building, Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus, Mumbai – 400 001.
Note : Candidates are Requested to Read the Detailed Advertisement before Applying for the post
सुरु असलेल्या भरत्या